– Is the wedding ring real? – Nothing that I buy for you is real. – Is the love real? (swoop)
(lively music) – If Akbar thinks that he can attack me and get away with it, he’s got the wrong bitch. I know a lawyer who’s
a hell of a lot tougher than he will ever be. (bing) – Hi, Tierra. It’s so good to see you – You too, thanks for taking this meeting. – How’ya holding up? – Confused, embarrassed, just conflicted because I was trying to give
him the benefit of the doubt. (bing) Any bad or negative feeling
that I got about him I just pushed it under the rug. – Yeah. – But that only because I was so confused and I wanted to hear something that I knew wasn’t true from him. (bing) – Hi. – [Suzie] How are you? – Great, how are you? – [Suzie] Good. Good. – [Vanessa] You look pretty. – [Suzie] You too. This is Evelyn. Evelyn. Vanessa. – [Vanessa] I’ve meet her before. – [Suzie] Okay. Cool. So, thank you for coming. – [Vanessa] You’re welcome. Why do you seem so pissed off? – I have a question for you, Vanessa. – Sure. – [Suzie] Do you consider me a friend? – Yeah, absolutely. – You do? ‘Cause I really
consider you a friend. I mean, I was in your wedding. – Let me ask you a question. Have you been emailing me? – No. – Have you been posting (beep)
online about my daughter? (bing) – No.
– ‘Cause you know what, I got a P.I., you dumb bitch. (bing) – Evelyn is accusing me of these things. I just was shocked to think that she would think I would do it. – I have emails, bitch. – Okay, from me. – Yeah, no. From you
emailing her, you dumb bitch. – Email. – You’re a messy bitch. And you’re gonna (bleep) be exposed. Okay? (bing) – Exposed?
– You understand that? Exposed. Bitch. – Let me see the email. – Look at them. – Okay, so? Have I ever had a conversation with you? – Never. – You’re a non factor in my life. (bing) – Neither are you. – And according to Basketball Wives, you’re at the bottom of
the (beep) totem pole. – You’re not even a wife. – So, what? I’ma (beep) ex-fiance’. And let me tell you something, I could have been a wife. I chose to (beep) walk away. (bing) – So, I wanted to bring something up, (bing) Shaunie told us that you told her that we’re acting like the mean
girls or something like that. And you feel like that, why? – Because I feel like y’all
always like the mean girls. – Its just a constant
whining, and complaining and woe-is-me, all the time. (bing) It’s so draining. – I could care less about how y’all feel. I don’t need attention from y’all. – Let me ask you this. Why did you come here? (bing) I rather you had not come or I rather you leave early. We came too far for an
experience of a lifetime to have the one person that’s just, uugh, (bing) the whole time. (door closes) – What the (beep)? – What’s it look like? – It looks like someone
trying to sneak out and move before I got home. – Well, I didn’t mean to
do this in front of Cam. (bing) – Reasons? – I feel like you’re getting a little bit attached to me, again, (bing) in a sense. – Especially, – ‘Cause I asked for (beep)?
– with all the (beep) that I’m hearing about. How can you even fathom the thought (bing) of having a kid together, again? – After everything that we’ve
– We don’t have to have sex. – already done through. Who gives a (beep) about sex? I’m talking about having a kid. (bing) – On behalf of all of our
citizens of the city of Miami, we take great pleasure in
honoring, Katrina Taylor, and proclaiming today, Trina
Day in the city of Miami. (applause) – Having my city name a day after me for all of my community
work is a huge honor. (bing) – [Trina] One of the
greatest parts of my success is being able to give back
to the girls of Miami. – There’s a person in our circle that takes a liking to you. (laughs) – [Trina] Who are you talking about? I’m confused. (bing) – Raymond. – Ray? Raymond? My Raymond? No. I’m around him all the time though we’re just like
– [Joy] Exactly. – He’s like my best friend.
– [Joy] Exactly, and I think We’re so close. – This boy has his eyes
locked on you all the time. (bing) I guess I can be brave
enough to just go on one date and give it a try. (bing) – You do everything for yourself so that you can look good. But you don’t mistreat the people that were there for you. I was there for you when
you was on food stamps. I was there for you when (beep) didn’t even want to work with you. (beep) was like, don’t being him. He’s not talented. And now, they wanna work with you. – So, you wanna talk (beep)?
– So, you mistreat me? – You feeling yourself with
all that fake ass hair. That’s what you doing. – It’s a wig, boo. (bing) But you got fake dreads. And your fake everything about you.
– With your fake ass booty and your fake ass tittes.
– [Lyrica] You’re fake Your mama’s fake, you fake. This is my ass. These are fake tittes.
– You got fake ass cheeks. (bing) – [Lyrica] Oh, my God.
– Let’s tell it all. – You got fake jewelry on. So, stop. – I got fake jewelry on? So, what? All that jewelry I bought you is fake too then. Right? – Is it fake? (bing) Is the wedding ring real? – Nothing that I buy for you is real. – Is the love real? – Hell, no. – Exactly. You can have it. You can have rings. How you gonna defend me to K. Michelle and you faker than her? – Your (beep) is crooked, – [Lyrica] You’re not a producer. – so, K. Michelle is right. – I put you on records.
– You don’t even know how to produce. – You a bum, my (beep).
– You don’t produce. You don’t know how to write. (bing) you pretend.
– You’re a bum. – [Lyrica] You look like a flat tire from the back of your head.
– You’re a bum. (thump) – Get the (beep) out. (bing) (bloop) (lively music)