Alok, I guess Alia did
the warm up back home and hence she is late. Warm up? You did not do
any warm up? How can you play
without any warm up? Not an issue.
She can do it now. Alia, you run 25 rounds
of the ground while we practice. 25 rounds? This is a punishment
and not a warm up I will not do it. Alia, you need way more. And this is not enough. Had it been a strict coach
instead of Alok they would make you run
at least 50 rounds. What is going on?
Practice! Alia, come, let’s
begin the practice. Come on! Get running!
What are you looking at? My pot is empty.
I wonder why it is empty. Can you not fill it
for once? Now why would I do that? I drink from the fridge. It is your pot so you
must be filling it. Is that so? Then you must pay
for your phone bills. Pay for the ice cream
that you eat. Then you do not
call out. I pay for everything
by the end of month from what I earn. My account is
always settled. Look at her! You cannot even give water
to a thirsty person and you speak
of accounts? She did not even fill
the pot. One day we all will cease
to exist along with that pride
of yours! Fine, I’ll do it. I’ll fill it myself. Where is my pot? How would I know?
I drink from the fridge. GK, what is it? Sir! Can you not even manage
a good pass? Satsangi is over there.
– I’m here. That is..
– Pass at a 90 degree angle. A 90 degree pass.
What was that? About 90 degrees. Degrees.
Bhadoria, pass me the ball. Here.
– Angle? A direct 90! To Satsangi!
Nice! Amazing, GK! Satsangi, 60 degrees.
– And 60 it is! 120! We won!
– We won! Nice!
– What a game! Like Pele! Do not make me nervous now. You could not even make
a decent pass earlier And now you play
like a pro with degrees. GK is our first player
who is a degree holder. What happened?
– Nothing. Keep going. Alok it means that
GK can hit right if he is given
the angle in degrees. So I will guide GK
in the same manner. So he hits right.
– That would be right. And the others need
to be trained hard. Come now!
Let us begin! It look like a real football.
Will we play with it? It is not for us
but for that stern man. One that threw away
our ball. Throw it away. Kids, it is you again! No! No! We are sorry. You kids will not
understand. I will kick this ball
away now Then you may keep looking! Let me show you! What was that? Come on!
– Bhadoria! Bhadoria! Pass it, Mr. Rajesh. Well, here I am. I wanted you
to pass the ball. You didn’t mean come here?
– Yes. You were asking
for the ball? Let me get it. Shalini, pass the ball to
Rajesh. Come on! – Okay. Rajesh!
– Yes? Pass it to me.
– What? – Pass the ball to me. Hurrah! – This fatso
can’t block a single goal! You didn’t give me water!
– Wow, Bhadouria, what a pass! In slang terms, you killed it! Well, pal,
if Shalini is around me I can’t make any mistake. The match is just an excuse.
– Oh! I intend to make her
fall in love with me. Carry on, it will be done.
Right? Did you see this player’s
strength? – Shalini. Correct. Whether he passes the
ball to others properly or not he will make no mistake
with Shalini. Here you go!
– Come on! I’m done with the warm-up. Now can I practice? I guess, you should
rest for five minutes, Alia. You are panting.
– Yes. That’s right. Let me rest a little. Continue! Everyone gather here. Listen, girl!
You made me work too hard today. Then why are you doing this?
I told you to withdraw your name. Because you won’t
make it to the final team. Do you think you’re a champion? Be thankful that
I’m a decent girl. Or else I’d karate-chop you
and break your bones. You’d need
a plaster on your leg. Then you could play cricket
with it, instead of football. Are you threatening me?
– No. It’s not a threat. We are from Agra.
We don’t resort to such means. We will win but by our efforts not by dragging others down. Tara! – Yes?
– Pass the ball, please. Okay. Alok, Alia wants to
pass the ball. What? Don’t you want to be
in the final team? Then show your skills. Come on, Alia! ‘Ms. Alia,
this is not a playground’ ‘but a battlefield!’ ‘And those players there
are your enemies.’ ‘You cannot fall weak.’ ‘Be it penalty or corner,
centre or foreigner’ ‘it’s your duty
to kick the ball.’ ‘And you must fulfil it.’ Fantastic, Ms. Alia!
– Wow! Perfect shot, Ms. Alia! Perfect shot!
– Ms. Alia, it’s a hit! Yes! You have become proficient
after only a day’s practice! ‘You have no idea, Alok, how
hard I have worked for this.’ Tara, I think me must
consider Alia for the final 11. Yes. Why not? Okay, continue. Shall we have a little game?
– Come on. – Okay. Oh, my! Lo and behold, our school
vice principal is here! Welcome, ma’am! Rabiya.
Perhaps, ma’am is shocked to see the improvement
in my performance. Alia, I’m sorry. What? Rabiya, did you also hear
what I did? Yes, Alia, I said, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I underestimated you. I thought you wouldn’t be able
to play with this physique. But I was wrong.
You played well. And there are chances that
Alok might include you in the final 11 players
tomorrow morning. And you can’t tolerate that. So, what should we do,
Vice Principal? Should I withdraw my name?
– No. I want us to forget our grudges for a day and play together. As a team. Come on, it’s about
our school’s reputation. Tell me. Will you be my friend for a day? Are you okay? No, I thought you were
trying to make me unconscious. You never know!
You might want to get rid of me. Oh, come on, Alia.
Trust me. Look, the school shouldn’t lose
the match tomorrow because of our fights. So, please, just for a day,
let’s focus on the match. Well, you have time until
tomorrow morning before the match starts. Think about it calmly. What’s going on here? ‘Dear Lord! I hope Alok
includes me in the final 11.’ What do you think? Oh, wow! Thank you. Welcome to the final 11, Alia.
Congratulations. Oh! So, our team is ready
to fight the battle. Take this. Special lemonade
for everyone. Once you drink this,
you’ll all feel energetic. And listen. – Yes.
– This contains not just lemon but my love and blessings too. Now go and win! That was amazing, ma’am! No one can dare defeat us now.
Give us your blessings. Bless you.. Hey, waiter!
Serve the drinks to everyone. We’ll handle the rest. Waiter? I’m leaving.
I won’t.. – No, Kunal. GK was joking. It was a joke.
– Thank you, Kunal. Thank you, Kunal. Ma’am, give us your blessings. No one can defeat us now.
– Yes. – Here! So, what have you thought, Alia? Do you want to play
as a team, or.. Friendship for a day. It’s for the reputation
of the school. We’ll play as a team.
– Good. Here, have lemonade.
– Thank you, Mother-in-law. Oh! – I’m so sorry, Alia..
– It’s okay.. You take this glass.
I’ll take the other glass. Are you sure? Thanks.
I’m so sorry, ma’am. She dropped the lemonade!
– Thank you. Alok, please drink this. Oh, you already have one.
– Why? Don’t you want it? I’ve already had one glass. I wonder why Alia forced me
to take it. Who should I give this to? What’s wrong with my life? I came to become Tara’s husband,
but ended up becoming a waiter. God will punish them all. Kunal.
– The lemonade is over! You’ve lost your mind. You? – We’ve been calling you.
Can’t you hear? Were you calling me
in a girl’s voice? It was Tara, not me. Oh, baby.. I mean, Tara looks
like a baby doll. Kunal, please drink this. I won’t.
Something’s mixed in this. What?
– Well.. Tell me what’s mixed in it. What is it called? I don’t..
– Kunal. What’s mixed in it?
– His mother’s blessings. His mother’s blessings
are mixed in it. Then drink it,
you’ll have a long life. I’ll drink it. I’ll drink it. Wow! Anything for you.
Do you want anything else? Now go and cheer in the crowd. It’s over. Who should I say
‘cheers’ to? Idiot! Go and cheer for us. Oh, you mean that!
Okay, I’ll go. Take your phone. Oh, I forgot my phone.
I’ll take it. I’m glad you included Alia
in the team. I’m very happy. Kunal. Kunal. Kunal.. Kunal?
– Kunal. I’ll call the doctor. Hold on, let’s check if he’s.. I-I’m alive. Come on, let’s go out.
– No. I’m feeling dizzy. I’ll sleep here. You can go. Good night.. Oh, my God! Was something mixed
in the lemonade? Oh, my God!
Alia gave me this lemonade. Did you give Tara
a glass of lemonade? Yes. – Why?
– What do you mean? She dropped her glass,
so I gave her mine. Mother-in-law made the lemonade
with a lot of love. What did you mix in it?
– What do you mean? You mixed a sedative in it,
didn’t you? Who mixes sedatives
in lemonade, Alok? Sedatives are mixed in alcohol.
– Don’t lie, Alia. Tell the truth. Alia, why would I mix
a sedative in her lemonade? Because you didn’t want Tara
to be in the team. Alok..
– Alok. Kunal is not getting sober.
We took him to a doctor. I have an idea..
– The doctor is with him. Nothing to worry.
It’s time for the match. Come on, guys. Alia, I need a hairpin. Is there one in your bag?
Can I please take it? Thanks. What’s this? What’s this, Alia? Alok, look at this. In Alia’s bag? Alia, you won’t play
in the final 11.